Too much choice - what should I do?

Now before I ask this let me just say- I know all u guys are gonna go crazy on me after reading this and say that I'm an ungrateful b*****d but pls just hear me out.

I'm 20 and throughout my life i've always been complemented on my looks and been told that I'm VERY good looking. None of my male friends have had anywhere near the amount of attention from women that I've had. I have noticed that even girls who did not appear to be attracted to be to begin with end up becoming attracted at some point. I've honestly had so much attention throughout my life it is honestly staggering. Every time I leave my house I get multiple women giving me prolonged eye contact and smiling.

After reading that last paragraph many of probably think that i'm a big headed pig, but Im not, i am honestly just telling the truth.

But here's the intetesting part- I was a virgin until the age of 19 and to date have only had 3 sexual partners, all of them brief, and have never been in a serious relationship. My dilemma is simple: I have too much choice all the time, and it just gets overwhelming. I meet so many really beautiful and intelligent girls (especially now that i am at university) and if I had to decide which one to pursue and try to get into a relationship with I would struggle.

I know many of you might say that I should date loads of girls and choose from that, but I am a natural introvert (not shy but I enjoy my own company most of the time) so I find things like this exhausting.

I suppose im not really asking a question here, just talking about my life. Please dont think im big headed or cocky, I am actually a really nice guy.

Thanks guys and gals.
Too much choice - what should I do?
1
1