Hi my name is Matt and I have a broken heart. My ex-girlfriend Angela and I had a relationship from this beginning of this year to the end of July?

Our relationship was wonderful from the beginning. we had amazing times and a heavy romance. she slept over my house every night for at least 5 months and we became really close almost inseperable.. she never said anything about being unhappy or upset, we never fought if we did it was for a few min then we would get over it and be amazing times again. I ended it because 1.) i found out she was texting other guys since the month before we broke up (I didn't say anything because she was always assuring me of her being mine.) and my stupidity about June she went out with a guy who she was out with for hours and not being able to be contacted by me or her family and closest friends who were (and still are my friends.) texting and calling with no answer. i took her back because she told me what happened and i still had to trust her to love her.(she hung out with him for a bit went to the park, she went to his house watch a movie started crying because she wanted to get back to me and left.) and the final nail in the coffin 2.) i took her home one morning to get all freshened up for a dinner i was making her, when i was ready to get her she told me she was hanging out with her friend Jacquelyn and to get her at 9 (dinner at 5) and then she stopped contact, after calling Jacquelyn and her telling me "im so sorry matt" after i asked her if Angela was with her. so after sitting on her porch for 4 hours and her entire family asking me "wheres angie" i was convinced by her mother that i should leave and wait a weak to talk to her. well that night she called me finally i told her that we were done. then i didn't talk to her for about a month then she contacted me when she had a bad day and we've been chatting back and fourth for a week now, distant at times. jacquelyn told me she's been hanging out with a lot of guys but doesn't know if she screwed any of them. I care about this woman infinitly and i want her back in my life.. I need some serious advice
4
2