How do I get past physical attraction?

I have a problem. I am simply not attracted physically to my boyfriend. I never was. I began dating him because he was always there to make me laugh and brighten up my day when I was down. Now, he is so sweet. He cooks for me, helps me with everything, calls me all the time, brings me roses for no reason, constantly compliments me, and makes an effort to make me happy. All I have to do is tell him something bothers me, and he won't do it anymore. He is always there for me. Even when I cried over another guy because an ex of mine who had wanted me back and even harassed him, he still let me cry on his shoulder. He even went as far to call the guy and tell him to leave both of us alone. Now...I love him emotionally. I see beauty in him. I see it in his eyes, his smile..I love his hair, his taste in everything, his sweet demeanor..But, beyond that, there's nothing. He isn't ugly. Just not my type at all. How do I get past it? Sometimes when we kiss, I feel almost...grossed out...I know that's wrong, but do relationships HAVE to have physical attraction?
+1 y
Oh...And also..My ex came up one day and punched him in the face..He didn't even hit back! I lost a bit of attraction to him right then..He's not a fighter, I know. He let it go, and walked away. I just..lost it there.
+1 y
But..also..My ex sometimes gets physical with me and when he did, he was right there and..like..telling him to get the f*** off me and pushing him..idk..
How do I get past physical attraction?
1
2