What to do about girlfriend who puts new friends and smoking marijuana over me?

We have been together for 3 years on September 23 and everything has been great besides the typical arguments we sometimes have. Here recently she has been hanging out with a female coworker and her and my girlfriend our like stoner buddy's now and they our always hanging out. She has pretty much devoted most of her time to hanging out with her friend and I dont get to see her very much anymore. I only got to see her 3 times last week for about 30 minutes each day we met up, Today we met up and talked and I told her how I feel about her hardly ever wanting to hang out and how I felt she was kinda becoming somewhat distant, well anyway I told her how I felt weird about the whole situation and how I felt raged at the thought of her maybe being with another guy. She insured me that she loves me and wants to be with me. I am not going to sugar coat it but I am experiencing this new feeling that is jealousy and I am tired of it, I am tired of not knowing what the hell is going on with her. I am sick of not sleeping because I am trying to figure things out. Although she has been hanging out a lot with her new friend she still will text me and call me on a regular day to day basis. I am not trying to be clingy. I love her and I am not used to this change. We used to smoke together but I quit and she quit as well because we was once smokin buddys. I want to stay with her but I am having a hell of a hard time coping with the change. I just need some advice and input because I feel like I'm losing someone that i deeply love. What do you think?
1
2