I wanna shout out to all cuties on GaG?

I'd like to share what I've found. This is what we men wants! Is there any cuties on GaG with similar views? I'd gladly make you ma wifey c:

It’s not all about the sexual experience but it’s about the mindset and the respect. We believe that a man should be treated like a king, and that he should always feel special. Most women nowadays expect to be equal to their man, and act more like a man then a woman. Marriage these days are failing and the reason is people are marrying for money or people are no longer trying to make it work. Also if a woman does not try hard enough to please her husband, the marriage is a failure. Let’s go back to 30 years ago, women were the queens of their homes, respected by their men and they acted like ladies. So my point is Moroccan women still believe that the men will always have authority in the house, and when you treat him like a king, he treats you like a queen. Plus think about it, if your husband comes home to a cooked meal, beautiful wife, nice environment, you massage him, make him feel relaxed and no stress, do you think he will ever leave you? No, that’s what men are looking for, you need to baby them to keep them, they just won’t tell you go. The trick is to make him dependent on you without being forcing. Do the things he likes, bring him his food, he will never let you go. Act like a modern woman who wants to be equal and you will always be alone. You can always keep respect and dignity and still keep your man. And doing all these things for your man doesn’t mean you are lifeless, you can still have your life, dreams, hopes and enjoy life like anyone else, but with a man in your arms I am Moroccan and I rarely witness men divorcing their Moroccan wives, unless she files for it. I think any woman can keep her man, if she knows the secret to keeping him. It’s not about beauty or body, it’s about intelligence and understanding your husband’s needs and wants, just like economics.
+1 y
I just thought that these are great ways to show your love and your appriciation for you hubs and make him feel special. I love her even more if i ever got a wife that surprise me this way and knows how to be a good house wife.
+1 y
This is just an articile i read. Not what i wrote. But i do believe this article tho. I'd feel special and luv her even more if she shows these great appreciation toeards meh. Im willing to go outta my way and do anything for her as well. My angel
I wanna shout out to all cuties on GaG?
16
7