Why do some people hate bronies for no reason?

The title says it all, so why do some people hate bronies? I noticed the some people hate bronies, why do they? I'm a brony myself too. Some reasons are "because it's creepy and because they're like pedophiles" but that's clearly bullshit. Brony just literally means guys who watch MLP and girls about 20 who like MLP, there's nothing creepy or pedophile like about just liking a show. I can understand hating a certain type of brony, which are the bronies that are completely addicted and obsessed with the show. Those bronies literally wish to live in the show and turn into ponies. They bring MLP into every subject and don't even ask if the person even wants to talk about MLP. Some of them are even sex crazed perverts who freaking sexualize the show. And some of them support gay couples/yuri with MLP, which is REALLY annoying and stupid, because there's no sign that any of the characters are gay. Those types of bronies are the ones who act like creepy pedophiles. Those types of bronies suck, I hate them myself and I'm a brony, but I guarantee that about 95%/most bronies aren't at all like that and just simply like the show. Those types of bronies just have an abnormal addiction to the show.
Why do some people hate bronies for no reason?
Add Opinion