Why does ex bf always wait for me to initiate contact? But, always answers after I write first?

This tends to annoy me and I am actually so angry that I haven't messaged him for a week. So, Ha.

I did the No Contact rule for a month and the idiot just assumed 'I was too busy'! Yet, he was watching my login time and signing online/ offline the same times as me to get me to notice him!

He is also EXTREMELY atubborn and probably purposely doesn't reach out first! Ego combined with the fact he is 'thousands of times more upset at me because of my misbehavior' (quote).

He also says to text normal topics and then talks about 'comfort levels' are not there with him and things between us should be 'natural; no artificial'... AND, always reminding me 'we are just friends now and it is due to my unacceptable behavior' ! I did kind of mistreat him and push him to break up with me, but now he is making it impossible to talk normally! He brings up all those shitty comments!

What is the male view about this?
4
0