I don't know how I feel about my girlfriend anymore?

I've been dating my gf for 2 years and 8 months. At first things were fine but in the two years we've broken up about 4 times. I tried telling her to move on but each time we broke up she'd go to my job or my house and start crying I just felt forced to get back together with her. We have very little in common. The shows, videogames, and interests I have are very different for example I smoke occasionally just to relax and she thinks that's the worst thing in the world to do or at least she makes it seem that way. (I've never smoked in front of her though.) I've had several gfs in the past and she has had only one other bf. I recently started talking to an old friend and we seemed to have a lot more in common. I feel like I'm stuck in this relationship. She has helped me through some tough financial times and I feel like if I were to break up with her she'd think I didn't appreciate anything she did for me. We rarely get intimate anymore, honestly I can't find her as attractive as I used to. While we were broken up at one point I slept with another girl several times. I know I've done terrible things.. I just don't know what I should do from here. There's so much more that I want to ask/write but I can't think straight. I apologize for the messy writing.
I don't know how I feel about my girlfriend anymore?
Add Opinion