(S) he told you she doesn't have sex until you both are comfortable with physical intimacy with each other.. You in or out?

you're interested in each other and you were talking and she tells you :

(s) he doesn't have sex until you both are comfortable with physical intimacy with each other.. and it takes however long it it takes. gives you a chance to really get to know each other. and build trust. and physical appreciation.

also makes sex better bc you know the body well. it also lets you know if you're compatible physically and affectionately- not just sexually.

would you lose interest?

obviously this means if you're the kind of person ho is not into or doesn't feel comfortable with physical intimacy period then she couldn't have sex with you.. course its unlikely shed want to date such an incompatible person anyway, so its moot.

anyhow, how do you feel about intimacy before sex?

i know a lot of people see it as part of the same thing.

other people see it as a watt to get sex.

i think intimacy sex can be part of intimacy , it is not intimacy itself. and I'm careful to not get caught up having feelings for someone who is never actually going be affectionate. lots of people pretend to be, till you have sex then they stop.

anyhow, i like being physical in itself. i like sex too but i dont see them as the same though they can be very good combinations.

if sex meant intimacy people wouldn't be able to have ons obviously. and intimacy happens all over in non sexual relationships.

i dont feel comfortable sharing myself sexually with someone i not trust or feel connected to physically rom a higher place than simply lust. and i know in the beginning it can be hard to tell the inference between lust and true connect, so i take my time with each.

how would you think / feel about being told this?
(S) he told you she doesn't have sex until you both are comfortable with physical intimacy with each other.. You in or out?
Add Opinion