My bf says he is not in love with me after 10 months of dating... should I break up with him?

I know he like me very very much as he says so and he takes good care of me... he texts me to say good morning and night every day and he calls every night to talk to me for at least 30-1 hour. He takes me to places and he stopped going out with his friends to spend time with me every weekend. He talks about me to his mom and family... they are faraway so I haven't see them but his parents are going visit him soon and he wants me to spend Christmas together with them.

He is so sweet and affectionate... But he says his heart hasn't reaches the point where he can say he loves me.
I do love him though but I haven't said it yet. He knows I love him too.

I do not know if there is anything left that I can show him about myself... so that he can fall in love with me. He knows me well enough. ...

Am I wrong? Should I just wait and let it happen?
Even it didn't happen for 10 months?

He says he sees the good future with me so he is trying... But the thing is we will have to be living separately from February for 2 years. I don't want to break up now but I have no clue if he can fall in love with me in long distance when he couldn't in last 10 month.

What do you think?
3
3