How do you get over someone that you loved and wanted to marry?

breakingstyles91
I broke up with my girlfriend last June but we've been on and off since then but she says that we were never together. I partying it up every weekend with friends and flirting with whoever but she was ticked off when I told her, why would she care? She finally emails today saying that she has intentionally been ignoring me, she cannot be with me, that she not enough for me, and don't visit me anytime soon. Translation: Stay the freak away from me and don't come back. I translate that as crap and with so pain and heart loss invested in the relationship, I'm trying my best to pick myself up again and move forward. What's said is that she was one that came back to me when she had no options and I don't anticipate taking her back again. I still want to marry her but not in her current fickle state. She's the first girl that I could say I actually loved so it has only made things harder to get over. I know long distant relationships normally don't work but I still went with it disregarding the possible scenarios that might happen. I broke up with her because I realized that things were growing distant between us even though we were talking literally non-stop but it was basically ironing out the wrinkles in our relationship. However, when I asked for her help she just gave me silent treatment and was always going to places with her coworkers in romantic settings. I would ridiculously late night texts from her at 3 am in the morning. She took us for granted and whenever I went out with friends she'd instantly tease me about other women maybe she was insecure. What annoyed me the most was when I criticized her about her appearance and her deficiencies. I said that she was getting chunkier the last time I saw her and she immediately took offense to that. I know its a sensitive issue but I was just helping her out and volunteering to help her in anyway I could to reach her goals since she said she wanted to be 110 lbs. I estimate she was 140 and at 5'2, do the math but I loved her anyway. She was carelessly eating a lot and making herself fatter and I could not stand the sight of that. She knew I loved food but I kept myself in shape. She pulled the same silent treatment again only this time she did not have the courage to call me and let me know something else was in play she emailed me her final rejection. Personally I want to remove her from my life in all aspects and well she did that by removing our Facebook pictures. I want to go completely cold turkey without any chance of going back to that mess. Do any of you have suggestions what the best ways are? I've decided that I will not stay up-to-date on her in anyway: zero contact online i.e. Facebook/ twitter/ xanga/ blog and zero communication(im, phone, skype, video google chat). I want to move on and stop thinking about her forever.
2
2