What's something sweet I can send a woman through email? Please check details?

I finally asked out this lady I've been talking to for a while now. I deeply love her but she rejected me. I can't imagine ever finding a woman as amazing as her... I think if I can just show her how much I care about her, maybe she'll change her mind. My only way to contact her right now is through email, so what's something really sweet I can send her or do for her through email that shows her I truly care about her? Advice would really be appreciated here.
+1 y
Thank you for your responses. But in this case I'm thinking it's just a matter of her playing hard to get. I know of several cases where a lady has rejected a guy the first time, then accepting him after asking him asking her out at a later or second time, because she wants to see how much effort he's willing to put in. That's why I don't want to give up on her just yet.
+1 y
Also the reason I was rejected because she says she still loves her ex, and will love him until she dies. I feel bad for her never being able to let go of him though, and ending up alone the rest of her life.
3
0