Revive a long distance relationship?

Anonymous
how to spice things up again? after one year she is seeking other people for talking and started thinking we don't have that much in common (as we did a year ago?!) I'm tired of working on it alone and I'm nearly out of ideas, she is getting bored of routine... she was crazy about me in the past when I wasn't that much into her, now it's reversed! what to do?
+1 y
give all genius ideas you can think of! or have tried before, and please give links and show me practically what to do, best idea that works on her will be voted as best answer!
+1 y
ok more details, we planned everything and we were supposed to be meeting once every two months either me flying over to her country or vice versa, and we are supposed to unite in 3 years time after I finish my college, but still haven't met
+1 y
haven't met yet because she is dodging around, I really don't understand, she says she wants to make sure I'm the right one for her first because she knows if we met she might fall for me, she was making me stay awake for whole night for talking but...
+1 y
... but now she got a new job and moved to another city, now after she got new friends she spends most of time with them either drinking or hanging out or on phone, a guy next door that's interested in her, she tells me that guy is much better than I am!
Revive a long distance relationship?
4
6