Girls, can your best guy friend be more closer to you then your boyfriend?

Girls, your best friend is a guy you love to hang out with more then you boyfriend.
Your guy friend is the one who always entertains you and supports you but your boyfriend does not.
your guy friend would be ready to talk to you all day but you boyfriend will talk when he feels he wants to...
Your guy friend will always make you comfortable with him whereas your boyfriend never does this.
When you boyfriend abused you to hell and left you, your guy friend supported you all day and night to make you feel better and suddenly you bf comes back and you give your so called ex bf a second chance.
Your guy friend is with you for more then a year whereas your bf just came a few months ago. You truly believe that your guy friend is more closer then your bf.
You believe your guy friend has feelings for you and you rejects him putting him in a friend zone.
When it comes to dating you chose a guy who abused you, never messaged you first, is a big player and you know it. Why not your best friend you talked to you all day night with romantic conversations and took a lot of
Care of you?
And then you let your guy friend go.
Why?
Why girls do these things?
I want your opinions girls.
I am that guy friend in this and now i have moved on cutting all the contacts with her.
She is an immature late teen girl.
Will she regret it?
still i wanna know.
Girls, can your best guy friend be more closer to you then your boyfriend?
Add Opinion