The truth

Well me and my ex right now have been exes for about a month and a half. Last night he talked face to face with his cousin and his cousin was there because my ex accused his cousin of kissing me,having sex with me,and holding hands with me. So they yelled at each other for a while and I was there I think his cousin gave him a little talk about me because they didn't know I was there but his cousin said "If you care about her and always check up on her so much and accuse me of doing stuff with her than why the heck did you break up with her in the first place? Do you still care about her?What about this, if your girl was sitting with you right now and your ex was sitting with you too, would you go and kiss your girl in front of your ex leaving her with pain and all sad because she would of thought you would of never done that???" After those questions he just stood quiet for a while and his cousin said "exactly"....So later on when they were done we started talking and we talked about all the things I've done to him that added up for him to break up with me and he said yes I still care about you and yes I don't want anyone to hurt you but if I give you another chance I just don't want to live that life again with you I don't want any drama with girls and stuff, because I am a jealous girl that's why he said that....Anyway befor all that he's been coming in to my house every night, well acually early in the morning like sneaking in and he would spend some time with me.....So my questions are....Do you still think he loves me and does want me back but he thinks I'm going to make the same mistake I did before that is why he is not giving me a second chance? What should I do to make him believe me so he can give me a second chance to prove I have changed????
The truth
Add Opinion