Any good ideas? I would change for only her. And I want to be with her but how do I get her to understand that and give it a try to be in a relationship?

I've never been attracted to girls in any way and I never imagined myself being in love with a girl because I always imagined having kids , and a husband. Well last year I met this girl, who's a dyke, dresses like a guy and all but also has 2 children. We got really close and even confessed we felt something for each other , then one day she stopped talking to me. Now last month she contacted me and said the reason she stopped talking to me was because she didn't know how to tell me she was having a daughter by choice Which is her 2nd child. Ever since then we've been talking everyday , getting back to the old times. But I don't want to get hurt by her, even though I don't think she would but I don't put anything past anybody. We're a few years apart but I really love her and I know I do! I would change for only her. And I want to be with her but how do I get her to understand that and give it a try to be in a relationship?
0
2