Why would a man send another woman money, when he has a family to support and he is not providing for his family?

I have been in an off and on relationship with a guy for the past 7 years. We have one child together. He cheated on me numerous time. I found out every times. I have a good heart and i keep taking him back each and every times (i should know better). I have a great job working full time and im currently on my last year of school getting my BS and taking care of my little one my myself, even though he is in my house; mind you im the sole provider. he doesn't pay for anything and not even our child school tuition. she is in a private school and has been for a year now and refuse to pay for it. Every year, he wants his family back and each time he felt short because he can't be faithful and loyal, although he wants me to be loyal and faithful to him but he can't to me, i thought that is very selfish. He keeps coming back because he doesn't want to see me with anyone else. Not only he is cheating but he is very disrespectful, inconsiderate, selfish, but he is verbally abusive. He works as a graphic designer and whatever money he makes, he doesn't invested in me or our child or pays for any bills in the house. He lives off me. He always talking to some new chick late at night in my house getting intimate and lies when he get caught. I know its my fault because i never set any boundaries and there was never any repercussion for his behaviors and wrongdoing. recently, i found a receipt of $100 he sent to another woman and that same day prior i ask him for money for our child and he said no and gave me a bunch of excuses. I called the woman and she called him and told him that i called her about the money. of course he took her side and mad at me and defended that woman. I felt like that was a deal breaker for me and i know that i shouldn't called the woman. Thats not the first he side with another woman instead of protecting me. He can never find anytimes to spend with me and our child. He felt like im not going anywhere so he doesn't take me serious.
1
4