Male virgin who has never had a girlfriend. Feel so alone?

I’m 25, I have never been kissed, been on a date, held hands, never been touched, and never been sought after I've also had those moments where I feel like I'll be alone forever. I just felt so abnormal, defective, not human, emotionless. Nobody knows how miserable I feel about it sometimes.

Back when I was in high school, I was bullied a lot because of the way I looked, and as I was growing up I was becoming more insecure than ever before, for my entire life I´ve been missing self-confidence.

I don’t get to meet new people very often I don’t go to parties, pubs or night clubs, maybe that’s why I haven’t meet anyone. I may be reducing my chances of meeting someone by not going out, but it's just not me.

I always hear from people how they cannot believe I’m still single but it's pretty hard to believe that sometimes because I've never had any interest from women, despite putting myself out there and pursuing them when I do have feelings for them. A lot of them have been really nasty to me, despite the fact I’ve done nothing wrong apart from simply try and talk to them.

I know it's the guys job and I shouldn't be expecting a girl to ask me out, but I don't have any experience and it makes me feel very self-conscious and nervous. I've tried so hard to work up the courage to ask out girls in the past but I flaked every time.

In the last four years or so I have not felt a serious attraction to anyone. After rejection upon rejection, self-doubt unconsciously creeps in from time to time. What is wrong with me? Am I really that ugly? Am I that boring? That weird? And what if someone will never love me for who I am.

It's weird because a part of me feels like I'm scared of sex and intimacy but another part of me wants to experience that with someone because I feel like I've waited a pretty long time for that. Sometimes I feel about how horrible it's going to be to
5
7