Is it messed up if I tell this girl that I like her even though she has a boyfriend?

There's this girl that I started talking to two years ago and ever since then has flirted (Touching my hair, smiling all the time, poking me, stalking my facebook, etc.) with me almost everytime she see's me. We've only hung out twice before, but we talked a lot in school. When I found out she had a boyfriend (She hasn't told me, I found out from overhearing her multiple times), I fell into this deep depression to the point where even if a see the same color that his car is it almost makes me cry because I feel like a failure. I think I love her and I think she still likes me regardless because I asked her to come to this thing with me and she said yes and then a few weeks later, I was at my friend's house who was having a bonfire and she came to it even though she doesn't know anyone there but me. About half an hour after she got there, her boyfriend called her and she walked away. I didn't know where she was until I heard her friend tell someone she's probably talking to her boyfriend. Depressed, I went inside and she popped out of nowhere and asked me if I was okay. Regretfully I said yeah fighting back tears, and she said she was talking on the phone. I didn't hear her so I kept saying "what?" and it seemed as if she was mad at me which made me more depressed. We didn't see each other the rest of the night, but the next week in school her friend hugged me and she came up behind her and said "Hey ____" in a real high pitched voice and seemed excited to see me. Is it wrong to tell her how I feel even though she has a boyfriend and I'm 99.999% sure she likes me? I feel like if she breaks up with him, even if it's a serious relationship, he won't as emotionally damaged as I've already been for the past year or so.
1
3