Girls, ok you know how when people buy themselfs a ring to represent a promis or comitment to themselfs? ok well I did that and my girlfriend is mad?

ok so me and my girlfriend have been wanting to get promise rings she mainly wants to get them becasue she is scared that im gonna cheat on her and stuf and i have no such intention but i dont have the money to buy her a promise ring yet so instead i went and bought me my own promise ring to represent the promise that i made to myself and that promise was that i would never betray or perpously hurt her and that i would love her forever ok and i thought that was alright because thats what people do for sobriety and purity and stuf they getthemselfs a ring to represent their promise. and i also thought that if i had one my girlfriend would feel a little bit more secure and that she knows im serious and i also thought that it would releive some of her stress that i would cheat on her especially since im going to be wearing it 24/7 so that everyone else know that ihave comited myself to her and only her but nowshes mad at me! DO I DESERVE TO GET MAD AT FOR THIS?
should she have gotten mad?
should she understand my reasoning for this and be happy?
GirlGuy
6