My boyfriend gets mad when I talk about his baby mom? I think he still has some feelings?

SOO. Me being a typical girl, i say i dont like her because she filed for child support. My boyfriend said she would never do that. None of this is my business anyway, but, being the girlfriend, I'm gonna be nosey and say stuff anyways because it made me mad. Obviously this was the way to go because my boyfriend was never there for the child, but if i even just say "wow stupid. she's gonna use the money on herself". He'd go "you don't even know her. She isn't like that. She works full-time & for you to judge her like that... seriously?" he is straight up sticking up for her. No, i don't know her. It was stupid it had to go this far because they couldn't communicate well without going through the system
+1 y
Thanks guys, nothing negative please. Im sorry i said rude things about her :X its a stressful situation
0
6