Do you think it's okay to leave a guy because he won't get a job and because of his family?

My boyfriend really loves me, and I do really love him, too. We have been together for a year now. But I'm trying to think of my future, and even though I love him, I can't imagine living with him when I'm in my 30s or so.
He won't get a job! He just won't. And when he gets one, he blows it in the first week by not turning up or sleeping in so he turns up late. Whats more is that I myself really want to work. But he doesn't want me to. I'm hoping that in time, he will come around.
He's also VERY family based. Like, I admire that in a guy. I love it when a guy loves his family. But he is too full on. His family is always telling me that I have to visit every damn day, and his older brother gets angry with me if I don't. And it doesn't help that I can't relate to his family at all because they mostly speak Arabic. They are fairly strict Muslims, and I'm no whore but I can't stand being in an environment where I have to watch everything that comes out of my mouth, and I'll be damned if I'm not allowed to bend over to pick something up without fear of being dissaproved of. I was once in the driveway with his 7 year old sister and she dropped something, so I picked it up. My boyfriend's cousin was in the car behind me, and he beeped me and told me not to bend over! I pulled my shirt over my butt and bent at the knees and everthing, trying not to bend over 'provocatively'. So when I'm at his house, I just sit there, too scared to look any of the males in the eyes and sitting with the women who just talk about new curtains they're going to get and stuff.
What do you think? Is love worth all this?
4
3