How to get your boyfriend to spend time withyou? How to get your boyfriend to reply to your texts and how to get him to love you loke he used to?

AT the start of mine and my boyfriends relatiobship we were really really close and we wouldn't leave eachover alone. after a few months we stopped hanging around and we hung around with our own mates. Now he doesn't reply to my texts and when my facebook account got hacked i had to explain to him what happened. then he got angry with me. i admit im clingy and that but i sometimes really need to talk to him. now he tries to make me jelous, he doesn't reply to any of my texts and i dont know what to do. any advise on what to do from this point? how do i get him to answer my texts i can see he has read them? how can i het him to listen to me and how can i get him to want to spend time with me?
2
1