My girlfriend and I got into a bad arguments and she hit me and I pushed her on the couch what should I do when I see her?

So to short the story we both had a bad argument and she started to slap me so i didn't react then her slaps got harder and harder and i said something to her then she punched me on the arm so i took my hand and grabbed her arm and squeezed it so she could stop, she was yelling for me to stop so i kinda threw/pushed her on the couch. This happen 4 days ago and tomorrow we're both meeting to talk about it cause we feel we're both at fault and we kinda came to an agreement about it. We were both pisse off that day and it was kinda crazy cause we barely get into arguments.

I'm not sure what to tell her or do tomorrow, any idea's?
4
4