Guys: How important is it for your woman to be stable & responsible?

There's a lot of sites out there (including this one) that tell men that women want a man who's stable and responsible. Let's flip the script. This question is for the guys.

How important is it (to you) in a relaptionship for your woman/wife/girlfriend/significant other/LTR material person to be stable & responsible? How much do you value these quatlities in someone you'll be with for a long time?

Bonus: What kind (s) of stability/responsibility (emotional, fiscal, social, personality, lifestyle choices, etc) is most important to you (in a partner)?
A) Absolutely essential; I won't consider a relationship with her unless she's both stable and responsible
B) It matters a lot, but lack of one or the other isn't a dealbreaker
C) Take it or leave it; as long as she's either stable OR responsible, it's fine
Vote C
D) Her being stable/responsible doesn't matter to me. I can handle it either way.
Vote D
GirlGuy
10