I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 years, but things have gone down hill and I am falling for another girl. What should I do?

I have been dating my girlfriend for over 2 years now, and she just does not trust me at all. She expects me to text and talk to her 24/7, and she gets mad at me if I don't hang out with her. For example, my brother is visiting back from the Marines and I rarely get to see him and she knows this. But she got upset because I told her I couldn't hang out because I was with my brother and I had to go drop off my dry cleaning soon. She got pissed and didn't talk to me for 2 days, which at this point I just didn't care. My brothers, my family, my friends, and some of her family say that she isn't right for me, and that I'm not happy anymore. But at the same time, I love her and I want to work things out even though we've tried so many times. She won't let me talk to any girls, she freaks out if I talk to a single girl, and I feel the need to hide things from her because she freaks out if I go somewhere without telling her. Like I went to AutoZone to pick up some parts and she freaked out on me because I didn't tell her. So recently I went to the beach with my guy friends, and was beach camping and we had alcohol involved. My friend brought a friend of his, a girl named Tori, and she is just awesome. I don't know why but I just felt like I knew her, and that she was a good friend. I just wanted to take care of her, and I didn't even know her before that night. She got sick from drinking too much and I held her hair back while she was throwing up. But I wanted to do that for her. I didn't do anything with her, I only held her hair while she was throwing up and hung out with her that night with my guys. Then the next few days we have just been talking, and we can't seem to stop. She is an amazing friend and a good person. We have been talking and everything seems to just go. She says I say things that she has been thinking and she thinks Im funny and I just think its awesome. I just don't know how I feel about my girlfriend anymore and I don't know if I shoud end it or not.
Break up with my girlfriend
Stay with my girlfriend
GirlGuy
5
5