Girls, she doesn't Want us to be friends with benefits but wants us to be more than friends. And she doesn't want a relationship?

Okay so I met this girl and at first my intent was just to be friends with her. She told me that she liked me and now I've started to develop feelings for her. So we've hung out and went on dates and stuff and I'm really growing close to her, but she confuses me because when I talk about us being and actual couple she pushes me away, but when I act like a friend she gets pissed off and wants me to treat her like she's my girlfriend. I asked her what she wants me to be and she said she wants me to be more than her best friend but less than a relationship. I asked her if she meant friends with benefits and she said no. So I said lets just be friends then. She said no she wants to be more than friends. I'm really confused and would appreciate if anyone can explain what she means
6