Did he even deserve a response?

Ok so about a month and a half ago, my ex boyfriend and I broke up. We lived two hours apart. He decided to get him a local girl. Well just last week (While he's been with her) he texted me and called me explaining to me that im amazing, my sex is amazing, he misses me, etc. So I basically told him how I felt about him too. I've been so sweet to him and nice and understanding and loving and nurturing towards him. Anyways, HE told me he was going on a wilderness survival trip for three weeks out in the wilderness, well he was supposed to have left the Thursday before last. Well 3 days ago he unblocked my mother on facebook which tells me he's not even on the trip like he said he was. he's probably still with that girl he left me for. I see them taking sweet pictures and stuff on facebook, yeah it kills me. I had that girl blocked on facebook until my mom said 'hes not on that trip he just unblocked me on facebook and his girlfriend has a new picture of them together she just posted.' So I unblocked her. Seen the picture. I went off! I completely lost it! The funny thing is his profile on facebook still says he's single while hers says in a relationship. Anywho I texted him and cussed him out. I mean I didn't want to really say anything just act like im dumb and cry about it but I couldnt. I felt like I had to stand up for myself and respect myself or he won't respect me.

These are the texts I sent him. I mean I went off! I normally dont like fighting or arguing with people I love but I just had to this time! im a lover not a fighter but I won't tolerate lying.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• o. o what an ass! im sorry to say but you're probably wasting your breath on this guy, dont bother with giving him any of your precious time any longer. he did not deserve it, but you deserved to speak your mind

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl move on and get over him. Find your self a new man. You are not ugly. So what is the problem? I know you love him but he doesn't respect you or love you enough to leave his girl. Move on for good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Daaaaaaamn, you went off on him lool

2|0
    0|0
  • Seems like you are better off without him...

0|0
    0|0
    • This is so hard for me because I still am in love with him. Ugh this hurts so badly.

• I think you know hetter than to stay in love with that guy 😉
      If he made such a sweet looking lady like you swear, he can't be any good !

• I know. Ugh...

What Girls Said 5

• Totally normal reaction considering the circumstances

1|0
    0|0
    • Im not a normal person but I felt like I had to do this... He did deserve it didn't he?

• Sounds like u vented... Maybe now u can let it go... He's a weenie!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he doesn't deserve a response. And you deserve better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on. Don't text him anymore. It shows him that you care.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is up with that guy? He seems kind of mean.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes