Did he even deserve a response?

Ok so about a month and a half ago, my ex boyfriend and I broke up. We lived two hours apart. He decided to get him a local girl. Well just last week (While he's been with her) he texted me and called me explaining to me that im amazing, my sex is amazing, he misses me, etc. So I basically told him how I felt about him too. I've been so sweet to him and nice and understanding and loving and nurturing towards him. Anyways, HE told me he was going on a wilderness survival trip for three weeks out in the wilderness, well he was supposed to have left the Thursday before last. Well 3 days ago he unblocked my mother on facebook which tells me he's not even on the trip like he said he was. he's probably still with that girl he left me for. I see them taking sweet pictures and stuff on facebook, yeah it kills me. I had that girl blocked on facebook until my mom said 'hes not on that trip he just unblocked me on facebook and his girlfriend has a new picture of them together she just posted.' So I unblocked her. Seen the picture. I went off! I completely lost it! The funny thing is his profile on facebook still says he's single while hers says in a relationship. Anywho I texted him and cussed him out. I mean I didn't want to really say anything just act like im dumb and cry about it but I couldnt. I felt like I had to stand up for myself and respect myself or he won't respect me.
Did he even deserve a response?

Did he even deserve a response?

Did he even deserve a response?
These are the texts I sent him. I mean I went off! I normally dont like fighting or arguing with people I love but I just had to this time! im a lover not a fighter but I won't tolerate lying.

63

Most Helpful Guy

• o. o what an ass! im sorry to say but you're probably wasting your breath on this guy, dont bother with giving him any of your precious time any longer. he did not deserve it, but you deserved to speak your mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl move on and get over him. Find your self a new man. You are not ugly. So what is the problem? I know you love him but he doesn't respect you or love you enough to leave his girl. Move on for good.