I'm over my ex but I seen a picture of him and his new girlfriend and it made me kind of jealous?

My ex and I split in June but continued to sleep together for a good few months afterwards. We last slept together in the middle of December. He moved on a lot quicker than me, probably because he was the one that did the breaking up and I was left heartbroken. I continued stupidly sleeping with him because I thought that would make him change his mind. it obviously didn't work.

He told me he'd started seeing someone so I immediatly cut off all contact and didn't speak to him for 6 weeks until he showed at my door one night crying saying he'd made a mistake and didn't feel the same way about the new girl as he had me and that he'd broken things off with her, I let him in and we slept together. The next day he told me it was a mistake and he didn't want me back again but that he did mean everything he'd said the night before. So once again I was left heartbroken and at square one, it's been about a month since then.

I cut him off once again, blocked all contact but I still have one of his friends on Facebook and a photo of him his friends and the new girlfriend on a night out together popped up. Him and the girl were sitting beside each other, she had her hand on his leg and looked so loved up and he looked pretty happy too.

I am not hurting anymore, I am still angry with him but moreso myself for letting him use me like that but I'm definetely on the way to moving on. When I seen that picture though it was like a punch in the stomach, he told me he didn't want to be with her and he doesn't feel the same way with her that he did me so why is he still with her? He cheated on her with me, I thought he would have ended things. Not for the fact that he was getting back with me but just because of all the things he'd been saying about her, why is he still with her? She's total opposite of me, she's 6 years older than him, I'm six years younger, i'm blonde, she's dark.

I thought it wouldn't bother me but it does, is it normal to feel this way? How to get past it?
1
1