Guys, if you share your food with a girl does that mean your into her?

We were eating in the café in college and both had food.. Then he insisted I have some of his sushi so I did.. he even had extra chopsticks for me to use which I saw him take while he was getting his food, tho I had my own food (fries and burger). He has never done that before. He even let me have my his last piece. Then he started praying and asking about my current boyfriend.
Haha whoops autocorrect ***prying

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume you meant "prying," and not praying, cuz that sounds like an awkward prayer, haha. Anyway, I often share my food with people when we are out, male or female, but if he went to asking personal questions, then yeah, sounds like he's got someone on his mind =P

• It was very weird... He was asking about what my boyfriend does for a living and what his hobbies are and stuff like that.. And I'm thinking that is really weird for a guy to do. Especially when he's not close to me as a friend.. Then after he said we should hang out more.