She's constantly on my mind, what do I do?

In short, I started a new job and had to resign from my old one today because I didn't fit their schedule. There is a girl who works at my old job who I've fallen in love with. The crazy thing is that we get along so well, we flirt, we talk shit, we're cruel and sweet to each other. I have never had legitimate feelings for a girl who looks like her, she's just a darker complexion (a little exotic), but, her personality makes her irresistible. She also has a boyfriend, how do I deal?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you said in the end that she has a boyfriend, then you should forget about your feelings, just keep it to yourself and don't act on it. Let her live her life.