She's constantly on my mind, what do I do?

In short, I started a new job and had to resign from my old one today because I didn't fit their schedule. There is a girl who works at my old job who I've fallen in love with. The crazy thing is that we get along so well, we flirt, we talk shit, we're cruel and sweet to each other. I have never had legitimate feelings for a girl who looks like her, she's just a darker complexion (a little exotic), but, her personality makes her irresistible. She also has a boyfriend, how do I deal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you said in the end that she has a boyfriend, then you should forget about your feelings, just keep it to yourself and don't act on it. Let her live her life.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• IF she has a boyfriend and she is doing this flirting etc behind his back, what would make it any better if she was your girlfriend and did the same thing with another guy that she meets.
    I would not trust that girl at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah but i would rail her so good and be so emotionally unavailable that she probably wouldn't😛

• Show All
    • but honestly, i do really like her a lot... even though there would be a small amount of uncertainty (she's just darker complexion, like a mestiza), but, if it happened then I would be very reluctant to back out too

• thanks for the tip about taking my time

• Ask you to get coffee or something you just kinda have to grow some balls and ask her... Some girls are to shy to ask @joeman1252 was the one who started are relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen this before, why is she flirting with you when she has a boyfriend? She isn't loyal. Don't go too fast because you're gonna marry her oh and she's a gold digger

0|0
    0|0
    • She lives with him. I don't know. I really don't.

Recommended myTakes