Why is it my boyfriend's opinion means nothing?

I hate my body. I think I'm fat, my boobs are big & floppy, my stomach is flat but not as slender as I want it to be. I hate my arms because they're wide from the side. He constantly says I'm beautiful but I disregard it because men are obligated to say/think that about their girlfriend/wife. I don't care if he "loves me for my personality, etc." It means nothing if I don't look good. In a culture where looks arbitrate how you're viewed, I feel I don't amount to anything.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just need to improve to improve your confidence a little bit. If you think you are not looking that good, you can work on your looks, looks can be fixed.

Most Helpful Girl