What did he mean by, "He doesn know if his exes were better than me?" :(?

Sunday my boyfriend got really mad at me and said a whole bunch of stuff like that I always piss him off, and I called him rude and he said that none of his previous girlfriends thought of him like that, and he said that he disliked how my hair looked and just really cruel stuff towards me. He said that he didn't mean it at all, but today I asked if he thinks that his exes were better than me and to be honest, and he replied back "Umm... Idk"

I dont know if I should panic or not this is really giving me anxiety and I feel like crying :( Am i overreacting, I believe he told me the only reason him and his ex broke up was because he moved to california. I dont know if he treats me ruder than his previous girlfriends so I don't know, should I have a right to be hurt over what he said? :(

21