What did he mean by, "He doesn know if his exes were better than me?" :(?

Sunday my boyfriend got really mad at me and said a whole bunch of stuff like that I always piss him off, and I called him rude and he said that none of his previous girlfriends thought of him like that, and he said that he disliked how my hair looked and just really cruel stuff towards me. He said that he didn't mean it at all, but today I asked if he thinks that his exes were better than me and to be honest, and he replied back "Umm... Idk"

I dont know if I should panic or not this is really giving me anxiety and I feel like crying :( Am i overreacting, I believe he told me the only reason him and his ex broke up was because he moved to california. I dont know if he treats me ruder than his previous girlfriends so I don't know, should I have a right to be hurt over what he said? :(

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't tolerate trash talk a man says, especially to your face! >:( Guys like this, in my book, are immature and can't pull their heads out of their asses. (Pardon my French.)

Go do things to make yourself happy. Don't take shit from him. He seems like an asshat and if your gut tells you to leave and that he was being rude, he is. Your natural instincts are 80% right. I've learned that the hard way over the years.

1|0
    0|1
    • oh gosh, thank you. This response has definitely calmed me down, I was having major anxiety when he told me this, thank you so much i feel so relieved D:

• Show All
    • thanks your so sweet :( and me too, i think he's got me more insecure than i already was :c ugh oh well ill just tell him i need a little space if he asks why we haven't talked,

• Alright. You're welcome.

• Okay, one question, don't you think that you asking if his exes were better than you was highly inappropriate on your part. I know your boyfriend behaviour is not justifiable, that's not right at all, but still why did you have to ask him such a question?

Any particular reason or were you just feeling insecure? or did he make you feel insecure?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you definitely have a right to be hurt over what he said. You should make it clear to him that if he is dating you now, then you need to be his priority, not his ex who moved. It's totally unfair of him to say something like that and you should talk to him about it, if he realizes how much it hurt you he should change his behavior but if he keeps acting like you aren't his present and future, and like he would rather be in the past, then he's not worth the further pain he'd cause.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes