Can someone help me figure out if she likes me or not?

So there is this girl I finially got the courage to tell her that I liked her but the thing is she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend on New Years and I told her on Jan. 4th that I liked her but I never new that she had a boyfriend. She told me that she likes me too because im nice and sweet caring person but she just needs time right now and wantes to take things slow with me since she just got out of a relationship. A couple days later we were talking and she asked me do I want her to be my girlfriend and I told her yes but when I asked her if she wanted me to be her boyfriend she just told me that "right now its 50/50" and just needs time. Also everytime I go to her house she says she likes getting me nervouse by trying to tease me and hugging and getting really close to me and "pretending to kiss me". She gets so close that our noses touch eachother and her lips get really close to mine but she does that because she says that I won't kiss her. She even likes to cuddle with me when were are watching moivies at her house but when we go out she is always holding my hand or huging my arm. She is just confusing me a lot or maybe its just me and im just overthinking this because she is the first person that I have ever had a crush on. I just dont know what to do right know because I dont want to screw things up with her. She knows that I care about her but she said that she thinks she likes me but is unsure right now. What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This girl sounds like the ultimate tease. Since there is not much you can do to change her behavior, I would suggest trying to make yourself less available. You've put yourself out there. Time for her to make up her mind. Don't give her an ultimatum, but bring it to the point where she must decide if she wants to continue. If she likes you, she will make up her mind. If she doesn't, then you are better off without that in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's confusing herself. I think you need to let her know that you are there when she decides she's ready, but until then, you should take a step back. She's an emotional wreck right now, and she probably will end up wanting to date you, but if you guys keep flirting and edging the line before she decides she's ready, one of you might do something you regret later. Best to take it slow for real and make sure she does the same. You don't deserve to be led on, and she doesn't deserve to be taken advantage of when she's weak.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing I don't do anything she is the one that's doing all of that. Even if I step back she just keeps doing it. I'm not trying to take advantage of her I try to respect her and I told her I'll wait for her answer but until then we can just stay as friends but she just keeps doing it

Recommended myTakes