How do I tell my mom about my boyfriend?

This may seem silly to some because I'm 19 going on 20 but I've been in a relationship with a guy in and off for about 6 months he's 6 years older than me but he isn't necessarily where he "should be" in life which I don't mind because I don't have it all together either and plan to build with him. Also he's probably the same height as me and isn't conventionally good looking but I find him very attractive he treats me like a queen and I love him. My mom can be judgmental when it comes to all of this and this is my first real boyfriend and I'm super nervous about her opinion of him. Any advice or anything to help ease my mind?
I know I'm probably just overthinking but I really value and respect my parents and their opinions to a certain degree

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is 25 years old and has not stabilized in a decent job that has a future, your mother will have some legitimate concerns.

• Yeah I know and that's why I'm hesitant for her to know, should I wait until he gets it together?

• That's what he's planning to do and has been working on for awhile now.

• What is his plan?