Girlfriend keeps rehashing the past?

So we've dated almost three years. Don't judge too harshly but I dumped her last year for another girl because she was showing interest in another guy. (my fault I know) So we got back together two months ago and now she keeps telling me that she doesn't know if she can trust me and keeps wanting to talk about it. I'm not sure what I'm supose to do because no matter how many times we talk, she doesn't seem happy. Then when we aren't talking about it she acts normal until the next time she talks about it. These fights happen every few days. Help please

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She is really struggling with her broken trust, it may not be fixable. Obviously things are escalating to fights because she doesn't feel satisfied or better after these discussions with you. This happened with me and my ex boyfriend and I couldn't get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you both were showing interest in other people enough to break it off while you were together then I'd say your new relationship is already doomed. Sorry man but I know you've got to be thinking the same thing. Don't waste your time trying to pick up the pieces

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 years is a long time. Relationships are up and down but if it was going to work out this isn't where it would be after 3 years. Boredum, tedious, irritating maybe but not trust issues. The trust isn't there because you both know the love isn't strong enough

Recommended myTakes