Why Are Men So Delusional When It Comes To Manipulative Women? How To Deal With A Manipulative Girlfriend?

Why Are Men So Delusional When It Comes To Manipulative Women?How To Deal With A Manipulative Girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At the slightest sign of bullshit, leave. Most men put up with manipulation because they're afraid of being alone.

0|6
    0|0
    • Most bros need to be like me. I'll never get into relationships or get married. Single is the true way of life for men.

• Show All
    • With good reason. I wouldn't know if I would ever get a relationship ever again. best try to maintain it for as long as possible since its already incredibly unlikely for people like us to get a girlfriend anyways.

• Most men put up with bullshit because of fear of not having a place to stick their dicks. Fear of being alone is not in the male psyche until late in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• You dump her ass!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To avoid manipulative women, learn to keep your hormones under control and your pecker in your pants because their power is derived from your inability to keep your wiener in check.

If you have a manipulative girlfriend, dump her and let it know that it was because she was manipulative and, under no circumstances, get back together. She needs to learn that what she is doing is wrong and the best teacher is emotional pain. Hopefully, she'll grow out of it and maybe grow up and be better for the next guy. After all, it is these whiny, drama-filled manipulative women who are single/divorced at 45 with cats because men their age grew up and won't deal with their bullshit like they would when they were young and couldn't keep Mr. Johnson under control.

As for you, find a girl who is not manipulative. There are plenty of wonderful young women who are not manipulative, but are very loyal and loving. It's the beautiful girls who are often the manipulative ones (but not always), so consider are more normal looking girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

0|2
    0|0
  • Once you know how they manipulate men it's pretty easy to not be manipulated, you just see right through it and it doesn't work. A great book on the subject is "Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar:

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../..._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

0|2
    0|0
    • That is a great book!!! it's an easy read too, worth it for every guy in my opinion.

• buddy u can not deal with a manipulative girl, she is so cunning and an expert liar that u can never deal with her fairly. so don't waste your time and yourself. move on and find someone honest and nice.
    good luck :)

0|1
    0|0
  • All women try to manipulate men. The more successful they are the less respect and attraction they feel. The best way is to never give an inch and never accept any bullshit. If she cheats or sexts another guy dump her. Women can make their own money now so never give a penny unless your married and she's having your kid. If she demands expensive stuff tell her to buy them herself.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not that men or women for that matter are delusional they simply fall in love with who they fall in love with. In addition manipulative people don't come off that way at first that's part of them being a manipulative person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she does try to manipulative, call her out and make it clear you will not keep up with that bullshit. If she keeps going, you leave. Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave her immediately and never look back - learn who you are and accept yourself that way you don't fall into codependency with anything or anyone ever again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because those men are desperate and can't pull anywhere else

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is hell of a drug.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's manipulative, you leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men are taught to be "nice" to women, which basically means to be self sacrificing for someone based on gender alone. That leaves men are more open to being used and mistreated. After all if you are raised from childhood to be nice to a certain group of people, no matter how they treat you, you are basically being brainwashed into being their victim. Boys are even being taught that acting like an ass kissing door mat will somehow attract a woman, because he is constantly told "All women really want is a nice guy that treats them well." Growing up in a society with those sorts of lies a lot of boys don't have a chance.

There is even a lot of crap in the media about men bringing it on themselves by not treating women well enough, so often a lot of guys think it is his own fault that a woman uses him. I remember several years ago there was a belief that if men cheated it was his fault for not respecting his wife, if the wife cheated, it was the husbands fault for not being a good enough husband. While that particular idea has died down, the over all feeling that men and women should be held to different standards remain.

There are also very few movements not associated with being women hating that teach men to protect themselves from being used by women. If I were to advise you on how to spot a manipulative woman, I would get lots of women and white knights attacking me or using language that includes language such as "Not all women..., If you were a gentleman..., a real man would act like..." This is in itself manipulative as it intends to shame or find fault in the guy for trying to teach another guy how to protect himself from a manipulative woman, and makes the guy look like a sexist asshole.

This is very hypocritical because often this is the same exact advice given by feminists to women. Things like "be independent, don't let your relationship with the opposite gender define you, you don't owe them anything, and don't make someone else your priority."

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes