Im tired of life & starting to give up - what would you do in my situation because I am lost - Any advice at all guys?

02

02
  • I'm confused as to why is he behaving like that at first then he's bringing you presents, then I guess again same happens and then presents? Or I'm wrong? He comes off as not a very good guy from my first impression, but for ex the chaligraphed thing he did is nice but that's just one good and a lot of bad things, for ex what's he doing while you're having sex.. He seems like the kind of guy that doesn't really care about pleasing you? Correct me if I'm wrong ofc I think you should leave him, you're still a young woman, don't worry about ending up alone at the end bla bla cause you won't! I do believe that there's is at least one person meant for us and when you find that one you're both compatible in every aspect in your relationship.. If you're not happy anymore, and not happy at all just leave and stay single for awhile, you will also clear your head from all of this. It's up to you really, not someone from the internet. Take care and think about it!

• That is what you get for dating aggressive men. I told you women like men like me.