When does the honeymoon phase in a relationship end and the real thing start?

I've been in a relationship for about a month now and things are so perfect that it's almost alarmingly repulsive... Now when does this end and the real thing start? I mean we are bound to fight at some point so... yeah...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Roughly at the 3 month mark it settles down some and the "real" thing begins. Get a decent shield and prepare yourself!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're really lucky, in about 3 years. If you're really unlucky, in a month or two.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Varies from relationship to relationship really. With me and my man we started out long distance anf and ours lasted 6 months. After that you get past the butterflies and whatnot and I think its then that you realise whether you truly love them or not. Being in love is wonderful and the first few months of a relationship are amazing. But if you're with the right person, what comes after that is much more amazing. I think the relationship is kind of tested and you're no longer blinded by love. You begun to think a little more clearly at this stage and you see all the flaws in your partner, and if you truly love them you'll love their flaws and love them as if they're perfect. Just remember that a relationship without fights isn't necessarily a perfect relationship. Actually if this goes on I'd be concerned... You see my man and i are now living together and after the six months we had out fights... Even now we argue but ita about things that bother us. For us, when we argue its coz we care enough about us and our relationship that we're gonna fight for it. So arguing in a relationship doesn't always equate to a broken relationship, likewise not arguing doesn't make it perfect either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be different for everyone, but my honeymoon stage ended after a year or so. That was kind of when everything that was building up because we didn't want to be mean to each other just kind of spilled out. We got through it together and we're married now. It's worth the fighting, you get a lot closer after all of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is different for everyone. but could it be that your soul mates were you get along that well. the wife and have been married for over 20 years and we hardly ever have a disagreement. we just know what other other likes and when there is something big comes up we talk about it.
    yes i dont look at her with the puppy dog eyes any more but when the chips are down i know she always has my back. just like i do hers

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • That's sad... I don't wanna break up... :'(

• Show All
    • Yes I did watch the whole video.

• nice, hope it was somewhat entertaining.

• If you are in a true effortless loving relationship. Then the honeymoon stage never ends!

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 6 weeks in

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 to 3 months or the first time one of you fuck up bad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes