When does the honeymoon phase in a relationship end and the real thing start?

I've been in a relationship for about a month now and things are so perfect that it's almost alarmingly repulsive... Now when does this end and the real thing start? I mean we are bound to fight at some point so... yeah...

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Roughly at the 3 month mark it settles down some and the "real" thing begins. Get a decent shield and prepare yourself!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're really lucky, in about 3 years. If you're really unlucky, in a month or two.