My bestriends is texting the guy I am talking to. I told her I felt uncomfortable about it but she ignored it. I makes me upset?

Is she a true friend and do i have a right to be angry
Updates:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Both of them can speak to who ever they want to speak to. However, this friend should know about your feelings for this guy and shouldn't make you uncomfortable. I like this girl and a few of my friends also have her number. They don't speak often but sometimes they do and I don't feel uncomfortable with it at all because I trust my friends.
    If you talked to your friend and she knows how you feel about this guy and chooses to ignore you. Then, there is really nothing else you can do. I don't think she is a very good friend though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone can speak to whom they wish. Though, you already know that. If she isn't taking into consideration how you feel about this guy, she isn't a true friend. Real friends would never impede on what you want if you spill your heart out about whatever you desire. You have a right to be angry. Just don't go fighting, lol. I don't know, but be angry if you want. But ditch her. She isn't being a real friend,

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She doesn't sound like a true friend who has your best interests at hear. I'd say you have a right to be upset. She's your best friend..

1|0
    0|0
  • How old are you?

1|0
    0|0
    • i am 21

• Seems really very high school to me. But if you are just "talking" to him as is she, it sounds like he's friends with both. If a romantic element enters the situation maybe you have a pseudo right to be upset but until then it's a free world. why don't you ask him out?

• friendships without codes is a dissaster

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes