My best friend is texting the guy I am talking to. I told her I felt uncomfortable about it but she ignored it. It makes me upset?

IS she a true friend and do i have the right to be angry

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people would say that is not a friend. She is doing something wrong but he may be an innocent bystander. You should tell him that your "Amber" (or whatever her name is) is your friend and she only started texting him after you two started texting. If he has character, he will not condone that type of behavior and will stop texting her. If he continues to text her, I would suggest letting them have each other. If that happens, you have discovered that your friend was not truly a friend and you have avoided wasting time on a guy who does not appreciate good character.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both wrong. I wouldn't trust either of them from now on.