Was I justified in talking to this woman about her question to my husband?

My husband and I have been married for 4 months, together for 4 years. A week ago a mutal friend ( not a close friend but the kind youd say hello too if you saw them in the street), us and a small group went to a party. Myself and this girl had always got along well, and it seemed as though we would become closer as friends. Anyway, two days after the party my husband tells me that this girl was at the bar with him and asked him 'would you fuck me if you werent with ***? Do you think im good looking?' Of course he said no he's with me etc and left it there but this actually upset me that she would ask him that question. So the next time i saw her i wasn't my usual bubbly self and she asked me if i was ok with her and i said no not really and explained to her what my husband had told me. She replied that she never said it. Then changed to if she did it was meant as a joke. She also got a bit upset at us not being friends so i told her not to worry about it and even hugged her before she left. After this I thought it would all be ok but when i told my husband that id spoke to her he said 'what you do that for twat there was no need? We ended up having an argument. Basically i feel like hurting her feelings is more important to him that hurting mine as she did with her questions in the first place. I feel like i have a right to know why she would ask those kind of questions to my husband. What do you think? Did i do something wrong?

20