Outspoken women, How do you feel about them?

I have noticed that when people talk about subject thatI take to heart, I can easily become outspoken and will say my mind with a lot of energy, trying to debate the issue and all.
Recently if this happens, Iv'e been asked "are you getting angry" when this is jut me speaking. I down't know how to take it. I never thought the way I expressed myself could be perceived as anger or (agressivness) (seldom been told this but well)
I've been wondering if this was a bad thing and if it were, hat I should do to be "softer".

Note that I don't consider mysel particularly angry or else. I t's just thatI tend to speak my mind easily and will put no filter. I don't hurt people with my words so far, it's just ideas but I do love debating , and have always had this habit of talking louder and articulating when I do.

What do you think of such people?

11