Would you prefer to have one true love forever, or lots of fun and meaningful relationships?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of relationships seems far less meaningful than having one true love. I'd choose one true love forever :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Uno true grandissimo amore por supuesto!! Damn mi italiano is molto rasty..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• One true love forever because having lots of relationships would mean I would keep getting attached to someone and then have them leave me and would constantly have to deal with heart break and getting over people. One true love who would stay loyal to me forever until one of us died would be amazing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not normally one to judge, but, honestly, I just have to say that anyone who'd pick door #2 is doing it wrong. Life. Doing life wrong.

My man and I have been together for about 16 years now, and we just get better madder badder crazier hotter nastier wetter more in love every single day. We're still adding new dimensions to our relationship, constantly. Everything that surrounds us is steeped in stories and memories. We're... deep. In it.

I just can't even imagine having to start again from zero, and try to re-build that with someone else. Just no... Hell to the no.
    I actually took "Till death do us part" out of our wedding vows, because fuck that, that's weak sauce. Death is way too weak to do us part. Even if that boy were to die tomorrow and I were to live 60 more years, I'd still stay faithful. To him. Because I'm his, forever.

How would door number 2 even work?
    "Lots of... relationships" implies lots of loss, too. Constant loss. If there are N fun relationships, then (N - 1) of them had to END.
    How?
    In death?
    In heartbreak?
    In betrayal?
    Or, perhaps worse than any of those... By just fading away?

I know, I know, yr hypothesizing some perfect little world in which all N relationships were fun! and passionate! and perfect!, and yr still amicable with every single one of the partners, too!
    ... But, yeah, no. That's not how life works. That's not how passionate relationships end. That's how boring relationships end.

If you'd pick door number 2, I honestly feel sorry for you. Deeply, horribly, awfully sorry. May you one day find actual love.
    Love.

2|1
    0|0
  • Lots of fun and meaningful relationships do sound fun and it's sort of what I've been going through but I would rather have true love with one person forever, no doubt. In the end it's what I'm looking for.. Why else I would I be dating.

1|2
    0|0
    • Yeah that is true. If only it was that easy and simple to find the one true love forever.

• Hold on. I gotta get this right.
    Are you asking if I'd rather have ONE long, romantic, fun, meaningful relationship or potentially MORE THAN ONE not-so-long, romantic, fun, meaningful relationship?
    Cos I think that's a no-brainer.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes that is what im asking. But everybody wants different things.

• Well, I'd have to say the second one. I'd love to meet MORE people, experience MORE things, love MORE things about every single one. Experience makes us grow, as do other people and the interactions we have with them. Why would I pass all that up just so I could grow old with the same person and (for want of a better word) stagnate?

Besides, what even is 'true love'. Like, is any other kind false? What about the love I have for my friends? My family? Myself? Just in a literary sense I disagree with that, as well as the emotional/spiritual side of it.

But hey. That's me. Just like you said, everybody wants different things.

• That is an interesting way of looking at it. With so many girls in the world finding the exact true love is more complicated then it seems. We are bombarded with so many choices in our everyday life with everything.

• lots of fun and meaningful relationships... that sounds nice and not too intense. One true love forever is tricky, life is about experiences i think and I would like to have a nice connection with not just one person in this life

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that is true. Imagine meeting the one true love at an early age. Then a person misses out having connections with others. I know some people who are with the same person since middle and high school. Some are with the only person they ever dated. They miss out on so much other connections.

• Show All
    • I think people should get to know themselves first outside of a relationship. But thats just me :)

• Lol that is true it does create a co-dependecy. A person should know themselves and love themselves first before being with somebody.

• Most people have countless dates and relationships in order to find that one very special person for them. Although I would prefer to find that one special person sooner than later yeah?

1|2
    0|0
  • I prefer one true one, talking to many people and then losing contact within days isn't as good as having one person that'll always talk to you, care about you, and love you.

1|2
    0|0
  • True love which lasts for all of eternity.

I could NEVER be in lots of relationships with different men. I'd rather stay single than do that!

I want to give exclusive devotion to only ONE man @theluckyone1 ❀

0|2
    0|0
  • One true love 😘😍 *siiiiiigggghhhh* too bad that'll never happen.

1|1
    0|0
  • One true one. I don't want to have to start over again and again with other people. Give me one lady whose every quality, every favorite thing of hers, everything about her that I can remember for an eternity.

0|1
    0|0
  • one true lov ovi, no disrespect to others free fun loving people, but everything else is bullshit, we all want out partner in crime, I think who says otherwise lies. Some are more selfish or not so concirned by one true love, but everyone would want it if they could have it, as long as is the person that makey ou extremely happy and satisfied.
    For me personally, I extremelly prefer one true love cause, among other things, I love safety and meaning and everything is better sahred w a person that makes you happy

0|1
    0|0
  • One true love forever <3 I don't need to go on searching.

1|1
    0|0
  • True love forever hands down. Didn't even need to think over this.

0|1
    0|0
  • the second one because I think it would help me grow as a person because of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one. The second choice can break your heart.

1|1
    0|0
  • One true love forever ❀

1|2
    0|0
  • One true love..

For "eternity"

1|1
    0|0
  • One and done for me, thanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • One true love forever

0|1
    0|0
  • One true love forever definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • One true love forever.

1|1
    0|0
  • True love forever and ever <3

1|1
    0|0
  • One true love.

1|1
    0|0
  • One true love forever

1|1
    0|0
  • One true love forever.

Not into flings.

1|1
    0|0
  • One true love

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know maybe one true love forever

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots of fun and meaningful relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • My true boo 😘😘

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer 1 true relationship but I'm content with and expect to have many meaningful ones

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes