Do you like to be taken care of by your significant other when you're sick?

I'm sick and my husband is away for work. I can barely get up to use the bathroom. I ache so bad and I miss my love because he's always so good to me. He rubs my aches until the meds kick in. He makes sure I eat and have a drink. He cuddles me. He puts cold rags on me which sucks but it's needed. In the beginning I didn't know if I liked it because I didn't want him to get sick. He wouldn't have it. Luckily he's never caught anything from me.
Do you like this?
  • No I'd rather be left alone and not touched.
  • Yes it helps a lot.
  • Other
    Vote C

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a big boy and I normally suck it up! I don't want her to get sick either, but if she really wants to take care of me, that's fine. I would do the same for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love being taken care of while I'm sick, it doesn't matter who it is really.