Do you like to be taken care of by your significant other when you're sick?

I'm sick and my husband is away for work. I can barely get up to use the bathroom. I ache so bad and I miss my love because he's always so good to me. He rubs my aches until the meds kick in. He makes sure I eat and have a drink. He cuddles me. He puts cold rags on me which sucks but it's needed. In the beginning I didn't know if I liked it because I didn't want him to get sick. He wouldn't have it. Luckily he's never caught anything from me.
Do you like this?
  • No I'd rather be left alone and not touched.
    Vote A
  • Yes it helps a lot.
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a big boy and I normally suck it up! I don't want her to get sick either, but if she really wants to take care of me, that's fine. I would do the same for her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love being taken care of while I'm sick, it doesn't matter who it is really.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I do that to my girlfriend also lol Exact same things, usually it's her period with stabbing in the lower abdomen with knives problem and I love taking care of her! And i never get sick from her lol which is great for me, not even a cold!

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, my boyfriend and I live together and last year I got a bad case of strep. I was miserable and I really did just want to be left alone, but he insisted on staying close to me. That part didn't help me feel any better, but I did appreciate other ways he took care of me. Like going to the store for soup because it was the only thing my appetite wanted. And keeping a fresh supply of water by my bedside all the time. And sleeping on the couch while I suffered severe night coughs (I volunteered to take the couch, but he wouldn't accept that).

In short: I did want to be left alone, but I appreciated him helping me out in other ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't want anyone seeing me vomit it's humiliating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to get them sick, but yeah that would be nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Of courseeee

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes