Why would she bother?

So a couple months ago I told my bestfriend how I really felt about her and she didn't say anything back and a few days later I told her I couldn't be her friend anymore because it just sucked too much and we literally have had zero contact for months now but she liked some of my tweets and my friends tweets about me over the last month and it's just made me really sad because it's just a reminder of everything and it just sucks a lot and I just don't get why she would do it since we didn't really end on good terms

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Congratulations for telling her your feelings. Unfortunately it didn't go your way but at least you now know and can move on. Don't get all messed up wondering why she's doing whatever just know it wasn't meant to be and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • First off, lets get this straight, you are the asshole here. She probably misses you as a friend, although she never felt attracted to you she liked your company. And because you are a SELFISH ASSHOLE YOU ended it on bad terms! And you cry now saying, "I wonder why she likes my posts, she knows it hurts my feelings" Well, what about her feelings? Did you ever stop to think about those? NO! Because you were too busy being a selfish dickwad, get over yourself, if I were her I wouldn't want to date you either

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah because as much as I liked being her friend Id never get over her if I stayed her friend it's been months since we talked and it's not like I just called her up and talked to her she did this to me so stop being like every woman and trying to turn this on me all I wantedwas an idea of why she would randomly do this not to be shamed by some crazy woman and of course I thought about her feelings but I'm not going to be miserable being her friend just because that's what she wants its not fair to me, but again thanks for making me feel shittier about a terrible situation you're a real bitch

• Show All
    • Ya know I left this out because i didn't want to say it because it's what hurts the most about it all but she used to say she was in love with me and wanted to marry me all the time so yeah that's why its hurts so much because I actually believed her now please just fuck off you crazy cunt.

• Well if you would have mentioned that in the first place I would have understood you retarded faggot (since we are so immature we are name calling now, you're probably 17 or something so I guess I understand why) you're just a fucking puss bag, ""Oh it hurt me too much I can't even talk about it waaah waah poor me" I fucking hate people like you, you make me sick

Recommended myTakes