Why can't I get over his past?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. I know of two people he has been with. I do not know about 5 other people. In a way, I would like to know but in another perspective, I do not want to know. I can't seem to get over his past and if a girl gets brought up I ask either how he knows her, if he's dated her, or if he's ever had a thing with her. It's driving me crazy not knowing but it would also drive me crazy to know..

Please help, I don't really know what to do. This doesn't seem like a very big deal and I know he loves me but I can't get over his past.

11