Why can't I get over his past?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. I know of two people he has been with. I do not know about 5 other people. In a way, I would like to know but in another perspective, I do not want to know. I can't seem to get over his past and if a girl gets brought up I ask either how he knows her, if he's dated her, or if he's ever had a thing with her. It's driving me crazy not knowing but it would also drive me crazy to know..

Please help, I don't really know what to do. This doesn't seem like a very big deal and I know he loves me but I can't get over his past.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are comparing yourself to his past girls, stop! he is with you, he sleeps with you and loves you. YOU. not the women in his past. They are in his past for a reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a past too

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah thats true but other that my current boyfriend, i've only slept with one other person.. its hard for me knowing that he's slept with other girls. Even if it hasn't been a lot.

• What does it really matter? Are you afraid of being compared? Don't be, he could've had the very best pussy on God's green earth but he isn't with her anymore

Recommended myTakes