My Boyfriend randomly asked me about the type of rings I like.. Is this a sign?

We were walking in the mall and he randomly asked me what kinds of rings I like.. He was like "what's your favorite ring store? Do you know how many karats you want in your ring? Do you have a style picked out?
It scared me a little inside. It's only been 4 months of dating which is not long. We are both people who have a mind set for dating only to find that person to marry... Not to fool around with. But he couldnt have decided if he wants to marry me already? Should I be concerned?
Over the past month he has been saying things like "when we get married, we have to travel"
And "this is what we will be like when we're old."
And he put my name and his last name together and asked me what I thought.
I'm 21 and he's 25

21