What do I do, he keeps playing games?

I've been dating this guy for two years. At first things weren't going so good. We literly just saw each other at work. Only once we went on a date. After that if was just texting even though he took for ever to text back. After that I cought him texting with his ex after like two months of going out, I broke up with him. He begged me to stay and forgive him. Which I did, after that he bacame obsessed with me. At first I liked it but then he'll make me look bad infront of everyone, I broke up with him, he went crazy asking me to stay with him. I didn't because I was getting tired of the stuff he did telling people I was pregnant even though we never had sex, but then I cought him talking to one of my co worker that day I cut him off for good and came to find out he was talking to someone else too. At that time I got a little heart broken and apologize to him. We got back together, but this time it was so different he would brake up with me every time he didn't like something he would just manipulate me. He wouldn't come see me. He made me suffer really bad. Then we broke up with me because I wouldn't let him run the relationship. Two days later he was already with someone else. I went crazy because after a lot of things that I've done for him and his just going to let go at the end he came back and I gave him a other chance but he was still acting like a jerk with me. Now he started hanging out with his friends more and just lying to me about how he's always at work but in reality his with his friends. He even trried putting his hands on me. How do I let go he keeps coming back and apologizing. But I' don't want to go through this no more how do I do it. He keeps playing mind games how do I defeat him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "he would brake up with me every time he didn't like something he would just manipulate me."

Now, before I get to the point of quoting that, I want to make it clear that it what you claim he said is true (and hopefully you looked into it and tried to find proof of those things and just didn't take someone's word for it), then he's crazy and I don't know why you ever took him back (actually based on what you said later, I do now. It's because you're really immature.).

The quote is exactly what you did to him. Every time you learned or heard something that you didn't like, you would break up with him hoping that you could guilt him into changing. Good and healthy relationships don't work that way. If there is a problem, you talk it out and solve it or go your separate ways. In other words, you're only suppose to break up with someone when you are done and ready to move on.

This relationship has gotten so toxic that you need to have some confidence and believe that you can do better and move on.

"He keeps playing mind games how do I defeat him?"

Is your age really between 18-24?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes we keep seeing someone bc we like something about them and we like dating and all. But we need to realize that sometimes we choose people who aren't good for us, and although it's hard, we need to give em up. You're breaking up too many times, it doesn't seem to be a serious relationship, is he your bf? are u his gf?
    I think you deserve a better man, who treats you better than this guy. And telling people you're pregnant, wtf, that's weird and unrespectful to you. He shouldn't lie to u about what he's doing, remember in a relationship, honesty and trust are very important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't waste time on a game player.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes