Should I BREAK/UP or stay with her? I really need 3 minutes of your time?

Should I BREAK/UP or stay with her? I really need 3 minutes of your time? My girlfriend has broke up with her ex 5 months ago, She told me she was preparing herself for 2-3 years and it was really bad and she was building the courage to leave - Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 3 months now and it's going great...

However there's 1 thing that bothers me - Is her EX... She said to his mum that "She will always love him" before she met me... and I asked her does she still love him? She said she doesn't however said "He will always have a place in my heart" even tho she doesn't love him or have any attraction to him... They were going out for 8 years which i do understand its a long time but it hurt me, I want her full heart like she will have mine... I'm sure she's the one but i don't want to be wasting my time either...

▼The next morning at her lunch break she puts this up in front of everyone on Facebook:
(The big black spot is a picture of me and her she put up) PICTURE INCLUDED
Should I BREAK/UP or stay with her? I really need 3 minutes of your time!?

▼What do you think? Should I Continue in this Relationship?
I don't know if she means it or is just saying it because she wants me to stay...

▼I do know when we are out and stuff she grabs my hand and kisses it every so often and she tells me how amazing i am...
Can someone give me advice please.

▼PS: She still talks her to EX now and then and his mother, I know she's not attacted to him and will never go back with him (He's a pill popper) that's all he cares about.
5
0